This document is a top-level entry point to all of Fuchsia documentation related to developing Fuchsia and software running on Fuchsia.
This sections describes the workflows and tools for building, running, testing and debugging Fuchsia and programs running on Fuchsia.
- README - Developing APIs for Fuchsia
- API Council - Definition of the API council
- System - Rubric for designing the Zircon System Interface
- FIDL API - Rubric for designing FIDL protocols
- FIDL style - FIDL style rubric
- C - Rubric for designing C library interfaces
- Tools - Rubrics for designing developer tools
- Devices - Rubric for designing device interfaces
- System - Describes scope of the binary-stable Fuchsia System Interface
- SDK - information about developing the Fuchsia SDK
This section covers Fuchsia development hardware targets.
This section covers how to add support for a new board.
This section covers developing drivers on Fuchsia.
This section covers Fuchsia-wide conventions and best practices.