blob: 39fad0099cebf6ca86b3d517dc5bb569c1a286ea [file] [log] [blame]
# -*- Python -*-
# Configuration file for the 'lit' test runner.
import os
import platform
import lit.formats
import lit.util
# name: The name of this test suite. = 'Clang-Unit'
# suffixes: A list of file extensions to treat as test files.
config.suffixes = []
# test_source_root: The root path where tests are located.
# test_exec_root: The root path where tests should be run.
clang_obj_root = getattr(config, 'clang_obj_root', None)
if clang_obj_root is not None:
config.test_exec_root = os.path.join(clang_obj_root, 'unittests')
config.test_source_root = config.test_exec_root
# testFormat: The test format to use to interpret tests.
llvm_build_mode = getattr(config, 'llvm_build_mode', "Debug")
config.test_format = lit.formats.GoogleTest(llvm_build_mode, 'Tests')
# Propagate the temp directory. Windows requires this because it uses \Windows\
# if none of these are present.
if 'TMP' in os.environ:
config.environment['TMP'] = os.environ['TMP']
if 'TEMP' in os.environ:
config.environment['TEMP'] = os.environ['TEMP']
# Propagate path to symbolizer for ASan/MSan.
if symbolizer in os.environ:
config.environment[symbolizer] = os.environ[symbolizer]
# Check that the object root is known.
if config.test_exec_root is None:
# Otherwise, we haven't loaded the site specific configuration (the user is
# probably trying to run on a test file directly, and either the site
# configuration hasn't been created by the build system, or we are in an
# out-of-tree build situation).
# Check for 'clang_unit_site_config' user parameter, and use that if available.
site_cfg = lit_config.params.get('clang_unit_site_config', None)
if site_cfg and os.path.exists(site_cfg):
lit_config.load_config(config, site_cfg)
raise SystemExit
# Try to detect the situation where we are using an out-of-tree build by
# looking for 'llvm-config'.
# FIXME: I debated (i.e., wrote and threw away) adding logic to
# automagically generate the if we are in some kind of fresh
# build situation. This means knowing how to invoke the build system
# though, and I decided it was too much magic.
llvm_config = lit.util.which('llvm-config', config.environment['PATH'])
if not llvm_config:
lit_config.fatal('No site specific configuration available!')
# Get the source and object roots.
llvm_src_root = lit.util.capture(['llvm-config', '--src-root']).strip()
llvm_obj_root = lit.util.capture(['llvm-config', '--obj-root']).strip()
clang_src_root = os.path.join(llvm_src_root, "tools", "clang")
clang_obj_root = os.path.join(llvm_obj_root, "tools", "clang")
# Validate that we got a tree which points to here, using the standard
# tools/clang layout.
this_src_root = os.path.join(os.path.dirname(__file__),'..','..')
if os.path.realpath(clang_src_root) != os.path.realpath(this_src_root):
lit_config.fatal('No site specific configuration available!')
# Check that the site specific configuration exists.
site_cfg = os.path.join(clang_obj_root, 'test', 'Unit', '')
if not os.path.exists(site_cfg):
lit_config.fatal('No site specific configuration available!')
# Okay, that worked. Notify the user of the automagic, and reconfigure.
lit_config.note('using out-of-tree build at %r' % clang_obj_root)
lit_config.load_config(config, site_cfg)
raise SystemExit
shlibpath_var = ''
if platform.system() == 'Linux':
shlibpath_var = 'LD_LIBRARY_PATH'
elif platform.system() == 'Darwin':
shlibpath_var = 'DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH'
elif platform.system() == 'Windows':
shlibpath_var = 'PATH'
# in stand-alone builds, shlibdir is clang's build tree
# while llvm_libs_dir is installed LLVM (and possibly older clang)
llvm_shlib_dir = getattr(config, 'shlibdir', None)
if not llvm_shlib_dir:
lit_config.fatal('No shlibdir set!')
# Point the dynamic loader at dynamic libraries in 'lib'.
llvm_libs_dir = getattr(config, 'llvm_libs_dir', None)
if not llvm_libs_dir:
lit_config.fatal('No LLVM libs dir set!')
shlibpath = os.path.pathsep.join((llvm_shlib_dir, llvm_libs_dir,
config.environment[shlibpath_var] = shlibpath