diff --git a/CHANGES b/CHANGES
index 950a06f..5eb21e0 100644
@@ -7,6 +7,8 @@
+Version 7.10.8 (1 November 2003)
Daniel (31 October)
- Assume that MDTM on an FTP server returns the timestamp using the UTC time
zone. This changes the time CURLINFO_FILETIME returns for a given file over
@@ -14,11 +16,11 @@
the functionality more similar to how the HTTP one is already working.
- Command line options that take numerical parameters (such as -y, -Y, -C etc)
- now reports error and exits if the parameter isn't truly a number greater
- than or equal to zero. This helps the user to notice bad usage
- earlier. Before, when the user forgot or missed to add a numerical parameter
- to an option, the command line parser would simply "eat" the following
- option and it would cause great confusion.
+ now report error and exit if the parameter isn't truly a number greater than
+ or equal to zero. This helps users to notice bad usage earlier. Before, when
+ a user forgot or missed to add a numerical parameter to an option, the
+ command line parser would simply "eat" the following option and it would
+ cause great confusion.
Daniel (30 October)
- David Hull made libcurl deal with NOBODY and HEADER for file:// the same way