By default clients verify certificates using the
rustls-native-certs crate, which uses the platform's root CAs.
- Next release:
- Use newer rustls-native-certs which works in presence of invalid certificates.
- 0.19.1 (2020-01-19):
- Remove dependency on hyper's tcp feature.
- 0.19.0 (2019-12-17):
- First release with async/await support. Many thanks to @CryZe, @alex, @markuskobler and @dbcfd.
- 0.18.0 (2019-11-23)
- 0.17.1 (2019-08-19)
- Fix accidental use of sync read/write.
- 0.17.0 (2019-08-11)
hyper-rustls is distributed under the following three licenses:
- Apache License version 2.0.
- MIT license.
- ISC license.
These are included as LICENSE-APACHE, LICENSE-MIT and LICENSE-ISC respectively. You may use this software under the terms of any of these licenses, at your option.