There is a preliminary implementation of NSKeyedArchiver and NSKeyedUnarchiver which should be compatible with the OS X version.
NSKeyedUnarchiver reads the entire plist into memory before constructing the object graph, it should construct it incrementally as does Foundation on OS X
Paths that raise errors vs. calling _fatalError() need to be reviewed carefully
The signature of the decoding APIs that take a class whitelist has changed from NSSet to [AnyClass] as AnyClass does not support Hashable. The API change has been marked Experimental.
classForKeyed[Un]Archiver has moved into NSObject so it can be overridden, move this back into an extension eventually
- NSCFArray (encodes as NSArray)
- NSCFDictionary (encodes as NSDictionary)
- NSCFSet (encodes as NSSet)
- NSCFString (encodes as NSString)
- NSNull (no-op)
- NSPort (not supported for keyed archiving)
- NSSpecialValue (for limited number of types)
- NSValue (via class cluster hack)
Pending actual class implementation
Pending coder implementation