The Flang Project welcomes contributions of all kinds. Please feel free to join the mailing list or the slack channel for discussions related to development of Flang. To understand the status of various developments in Flang please join the respective call.
Developer's List (flang-dev)
This list is for people who want to be included in technical discussions related to Flang. People post to this list when they have questions about writing code for or using the Flang tools. It is relatively low volume.
Commits Archive (flang-commits)
This list contains all commit messages that are made when Flang developers commit code changes to the repository. It also serves as a forum for patch review (i.e. send patches here). It is useful for those who want to stay on the bleeding edge of Flang development. This list is high volume.
Flang Slack Workspace
- There is a Slack workspace dedicated to Flang.
- There are a number of topic-oriented channels available (e.g., #driver, #f18-semantics, #fir).
- Add yourself via the invitation link
Flang Community Biweekly Call
- General updates on the Flang Project, both LLVM Flang and current Flang.
- Join Flang Community Biweekly Call
- Time: On Wednesdays 8:30 Pacific Time, on the weeks alternating with regular Flang Community Technical Biweekly Call.
- Minutes: They are sent to flang-dev. Search for
Flang Biweekly Sync - Notes.
Flang Community Technical Biweekly Call
LLVM Alias Analysis Technical Call
OpenMP Technical Call
- Development updates on OpenMP and OpenACC in the Flang Project.
- Join OpenMP Technical Call
- Time: Weekly call on every Thursdays 8:00 AM Pacific time.
- Meeting minutes are here.
- Status tracking page.