- pubsub: retry deadline exceeded errors in Acknowledge (#3157) (ae75b46)
- fix(pubsub): track errors in published messages opencensus metric (#2970)
- fix(pubsub): do not propagate context deadline exceeded error (#3055)
- Suppress connection is closing on error on subscriber close. (#2951)
- Add status code to error injection in pstest. This is a BREAKING CHANGE.
- Add reactor options to pstest server. (#2916)
- Make message.Modacks thread safe in pstest. (#2755)
- Fix issue with closing publisher and subscriber client errors. (#2867)
- Fix updating subscription filtering/retry policy in pstest. (#2901)
- Fix issue where EnableMessageOrdering wasn't being parsed properly to
- Fix issue where subscriber streams were limited because it was using a single grpc conn.
- As a side effect, publisher and subscriber grpc conns are no longer shared.
- Add fake time function in pstest.
- Add support for server side flow control.
- Add support for subscription detachment.
- Add support for message filtering in subscriptions.
- Add support for RetryPolicy (server-side feature).
- Fix publish error path when ordering key is disabled.
- Fix panic on Topic.ResumePublish method.
- Add support for upcoming ordering keys feature.
- Fix bug with removing dead letter policy from a subscription
- Set default value of MaxExtensionPeriod to 0, which is functionally equivalent
- Update cloud.google.com/go to v0.54.0
- Add support for upcoming dead letter topics feature
- Expose Subscription.ReceiveSettings.MaxExtensionPeriod setting
- Standardize default settings with other client libraries
- Increase publish delay threshold from 1ms to 10ms
- Increase subscription MaxExtension from 10m to 60m
- Always send keepalive/heartbeat ping on StreamingPull streams to minimize stream reopen requests
- Limit default grpc connections to 4.
- Fix issues with OpenCensus metric for pull count not including synchronous pull messages.
- Fix issue with publish bundle size calculations.
- Add ClearMessages method to pstest server.
Small fix to a package name.
This is the first tag to carve out pubsub as its own module. See: https://github.com/golang/go/wiki/Modules#is-it-possible-to-add-a-module-to-a-multi-module-repository.