Added references to newest patches and fixes.
diff --git a/expat/Changes b/expat/Changes
index 40d9021..79ae7ca 100644
@@ -1,15 +1,20 @@
- - Fixed bug #1515266: The character data handler's calling of
- XML_StopParser() was not handled properly; if the parser was
+ - Fixed bugs #1515266, 1515600: The character data handler's calling
+ of XML_StopParser() was not handled properly; if the parser was
stopped and the handler set to NULL, the parser would segfault.
+ - Fixed bug #1690883: Expat failed on EBCDIC systems as it assumed
+ some character constants to be ASCII encoded.
- Minor cleanups of the test harness.
- Fixed xmlwf bug #1513566: "out of memory" error on file size zero.
- Fixed outline.c bug #1543233: missing a final XML_ParserFree() call.
- Fixes and improvements for Windows platform:
- bugs #1409451, #1476160, 1548182, 1602769.
+ bugs #1409451, #1476160, 1548182, 1602769, 1717322.
- Build fixes for various platforms:
HP-UX, Tru64, Solaris 9: patch #1437840, bug #1196180.
All Unix: #1554618 (refreshed config.sub/config.guess).
+ #1490371, #1613457: support both, DESTDIR and INSTALL_ROOT,
+ without relying on GNU-Make specific features.
+ #1647805: Patched configure.in to work better with Intel compiler.
- Fixes to Makefile.in to have make check work correctly:
bugs #1408143, #1535603, #1536684.
- Added Open Watcom support: patch #1523242.