Helpful VIM tools for Fuchsia development
- Configure YouCompleteMe to provide error checking, completion and source navigation within the Fuchsia tree.
- Set path so that
gf know how to find files.
- Fidl syntax highlighting (using /lib/fidl/tools/vim/).
env.sh is being called in your login scripts. This code depends on variables set in
env.sh and by the
Add this to your
if $FUCHSIA_DIR != ""
Optionally install YouCompleteMe for fancy completion, source navigation and inline errors.
In the future it would be nice to support:
- YCM support for magenta (dbort is looking at this)
- Fidl indentation
- GN highlighting and indentation
- Dart, Go and Rust support
- Build system integration
- Navigate between generated files and fidl source