FIDL (or "Fuchsia Interface Definition Language) is the IPC system for Fuchsia.
The following topics are presented:
- Introduction — a brief overview of what FIDL is; a quick start
- Guides — high-level use cases
- Tutorial — language-specific “how-to”s based on the Guides
- FIDL API Readability Rubric — general advice and best practices
- Reference — a technical deep dive for the interested developer, featuring FIDL grammar, language features, on-wire format, building, and so on.
Please read the CONTRIBUTING chapter for more information.