All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog and this project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
- Fixed logic for ignoring trace related goroutines on Go versions 1.16 and above.
- Documentation fix on how to test.
- Update dependency on stretchr/testify to v1.7.0. (#59)
- Update dependency on golang.org/x/tools to address CVE-2020-14040. (#62)
- #49: Add option to ignore current goroutines, which checks for any additional leaks and allows for incremental adoption of goleak in larger projects.
Thanks to @denis-tingajkin for their contributions to this release.
- Ignore trace related goroutines that cause false positives with -trace.